World Islamic Call
The WICS structure is as follows:
- THE GENERAL CONFERENCE: The General Conference is the organizations General
Assembly. It meets once every four years to work out the general strategy of the Society
in the period following its convening.
- THE WORLD COUNCIL: The World Council consists of thirty six members selected by the
General Conference, amongst them a Secretary-General and a Rapporteur. The Council
translates the strategy adopted by the General Conference into practical actions. The
Council meets once a year at the invitation of the Secretary-General.
- THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE FOR THE WORLD COUNCIL FOR ISLAMIC CALL: The Executive Committee
is composed of five members chosen by the World Council at its first meeting. It includes
a General-Secretary (the Conference President), a Rapporteur (the Conferences
General Rapporteur), and three members representing the Arab region, Africa, and Asia. The
Committee supervises the implementation of programmes adopted by the Council.
- THE GENERAL SECRETARIAT: The General Secretariat consists of specialized departments in
the fields of Daawa, Islamic centres, information, research and publications, conferences
and international institutions, investment, and the Islamic Call Faculty.
Following the organizational procedures, the World Council of
Islamic Call has been reorganized as follows:
- WICS Secretary-General - The Secretary of World Islamic Call.
- Ibrahim Bashir Al-Ghwail - Councils Rapporteur.
- Dr. Mohammad Zaki Badawi - Dean of Islamic College, London.
- Dr. Al-Hadi Abdallah Hnaitish - Commissioner General of Islamic Office for the Boycott
of Israel at the ICO.
- Dr. Murabak Kasam Allah Zaid - Islamic Call Organization, Sudan. (Deceased)
- Dr. Abdel Razak Iskander Khan - Islamic Sciences University, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Secretary-General of the Joint Board of Islamic Cultural Centres, Tripoli, GSPLAJ.
- Secretary of the Islamic Call Faculty, Tripoli, GSPLAJ.
- Dean of the Islamic Faculty, Damascus, Syria.
- Rashid Al-Farhan, Kuwait.
- Sheikh Abdulaziz Cie - Federation of Islamic Societies, Senegal.
- Haroon Salamat - TARIC
Islamic Centre, Canada.
- Dr. Mohammad Samora - Researcher, Sierra Leone.
- Fadlullah Chang - Islamic Centre, Japan.
- Dr. Ismail Al-Haj Abdul Halim - National University, Malaysia.
- Mohammad Zuheir - President, Youth Societies Federation, Sri Lanka.
- Dr. Mahmoud Mustafa Ayoub - Lecturer, Temple University, USA.
- Jamal Lomumba - President, Supreme Islamic Council, Zaire.
- Ibrahim Ben Jouni - President, Islamic Council, Malawi.
- Mohammad Assadiq Youssif - Religious Department, Uzbekistan.
- S. K. Hai - Abdul Supreme Court, Bangladesh.
- Sulaiman Adam Konfi - Director, Anour Institute, Burkina Faso.
- Jumaa Sibulliba - Federation of Islamic Councils, Uganda. (Deceased)
- Dr. Umran Maloleem - Deputy Sheikh Al-Islam, Thailand.
- Ahmad Noah Darving - Islamic Call Centre, Philippines.
- Dr. Abdul Hakim Tabibi - Editor I.C., Al-Urwa Al-Wouthqa Magazine, Switzerland.
- Rajaai Kotan - Engineer, Ankara University, Turkey.
- Haris Siladic - Prime Minister, Republic of Bosnia - Hercegovina
- Dr. Abdulkhabeer Mohammad - Islamic Studies Centre, Panama.
- Aisha Asanousi - National Society of Muslim Women, Guinea Conakry.
- Samir Al-Hudhaibi - Arab International, Egypt.
- Sheikh Taha Sabonji - Mufti of Tripoli, Lebanon.
- Sheikh Taj Uddin Al-Hilali - Mufti of Australia.
- Haj Abdul Rahim Amin - Vice-President, Islamic Society, China.
- Dr. Taha Abdul Rahman - Lecturer, Rabat University, Morocco.
- Sheikh Mohammad Sher Chaudry - Islamic Centre, South Africa.